Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lucsian : 636 Grams

9/2/09 : 636 Grams

Activity :
8:03 AM 612 Grams
10:32 AM 610 Grams
11:16 AM 636 Grams Fed 26 Grams.



This morning I took him to the baseball field. First time away from home and I wanted more of a 360 degree view with some distractions to guage my weight management. Well at 610 he did ok for a little bit but once the lawn mowers at the park accross the street got working he wanted nothing to do with food or coming to the fist. The Lure was loaded with a DOC for some casting but I decided that we would save it for another day. I did try to tidbit him while the scary lawn mowers was working just to ease his mind about the situation but that didnt work. More time away from home and maybe another 10-15 grams I hope. So we packed up and went home.

I also have a dummy transmitter on him that he got just this morning. Playing with it a bit, tugging but only for a few times and short times at that. Seems my Back pack fit must be right on.
Luscian does Great on the perch inside, he gets the TV to watch for some noise and movement. He doesnt like Bonnie though. Im thinking ill do some flights to the fist involving her very soon. Fly from me to her and back. Could be fun and who knows, maybe Bonnie will want to go hunting with me more if she feels a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment