Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lucsian : 578 Grams



9/16/09 : 578 Grams

9:22 AM 578 Grams
3:27 PM 608 Grams


Luscian and I hunted for almost 6 hours today. We hit 3 fields and flew like maniacs. We chased 4 coveys of quail and 7 rabbits coming home empty handed. A few of the chases where pretty good but still not with the heart that I am looking for. I am going to stall at this weight for just a little bit. The responce that I had with Luscian was pretty awesome and pending on the field he followed me every where we went. If there was nothing for him to fly from he would just come to the fist and stay with me till we got something moving. From what my sponsor tells me, Luscian is still in his play mode. Not quite in that killer mode yet. He says dont lower the weight much more and just enjoy the excersize and enjoy the personality while it lasts. Soon Luscian will come into his own and rabbits beware. Harry McElroy has told me the same thing so after this past couple hunts I am going to take the advice of him and my sponsor and just go out and fly our lungs out, building muscle and bond.






No comments:

Post a Comment