Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lucsian : 593 Grams


9/13/09 : 593 Grams

Activity :
7:44 AM 593 Grams
10:50 AM 605 Grams feed weight.

Luscian and I went out this morning to the college. I wanted to take him out to the stomping ground. It rained a good portion of the night so it was quite wet most everywhere. We got a couple flushes but luscian didn't really have a sence of urgency today. I may attribute that to not weathering him this morning. Luscian did chase a couple rabbits but missed them to holes. He also seems to be a straight shooter and hasn't figured out that he can turn hard durring a flight to continue the chase. One real positive today was lusians following. Luscian flew to a tree and I decided to continue on and if I flushed something I wanted to know how he would chase. Well as I walked away he followed to the next tree and so on. I may just have a natural follower. The Mosquitos where the real issue. They came at me feeling like the hundreds. I just couldn't keep them off me. I'm thinking that I won't hunt the college till the bugs are gone as they really make for a frusterating hunt. The rest of the week we have to hunt mornings and I'll do that out in the praries. I think I could use a baggie.






No comments:

Post a Comment