Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lucsian : 605 Grams

9/6/09 : 605 Grams

Activity :
3:05 PM 605 Grams
9:07 PM 630 Grams




Todays Session was involved with another Harris Hawker. He told me that Luscians Keel was still very fat but was impressed as to his responce in the creance. We flew Luscian from falconer to falconer with instant flights followed by Jump ups that I have never been one for. Really the Jump ups where pretty cool as I stood on a Park Table with Luscian flying straight up to me at about 10 feet. He got pretty winded after a good 20 or so jump ups.
I was advised that as though I may be able to fly Luscian and get him back, His weight was still too high to want to go after anything and that I may need to drop him at least another 20 grams. This may take a week and thats ok. I was also told that even as tame as he is, he is still a little spooky in child hawk terms. So ill work on getting him out and see people just a little bit more and all should be ok..
Maybe Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment