Monday, August 31, 2009

Lucsian : 613 Grams

8/31/09 : 613 Grams

Activity :
6:24 PM 613 Grams

Fed 23 grams to 636 grams.



Luscian spent most of the day on the perch in the house while Bonnie took me to Mount Princeton Hot Springs for my Birthday. Wow was that an experience ill never forget.
So when we where driving into town I could see that it had rained like hell so I was eager to get out and do some flights for our first outdoor session.
I could hear thunder but the clouds looked as though they where going to go another direction. I had gotten Luscian to jump to the fist 3 times before we started to get sprinkled on. The first 3 jumps where at 10 feet and He instantly went back to the perch to be served again. Well we got a good 6-7 more flights and all the sudden HAIL started falling on us. Luscian didnt like the idea too much and I think it was the lesser of two evils as I got him to the fist and ran for the Door! We watched as the rain and Hail fell for a good 10 minutes before I put him up on the perch to finish the storm. After the storm ended I decided that I have never worn a hat around Luscian and he really needs to know who I am while I have one on so the hat on head we went back outside to do some more flights. Well I only got about 5 more, a couple of them instant but the last 2 he came to the fist but wouldnt take the food from the glove. He was confused as to who I was, this freaky looking dude with a Hat on. Well concitering I wear a hat almost 99 percent of the time durring the hunting season I better make sure that on all of our trainings I am wearing it. As a Harris he should be able to be cool either way but durring the first part of his life with me we will work on the side of caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment