Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lucsian : 646 Grams

7:37 AM 646 Grams

Fed 20 Grams to feed up to 666grams

Todays session proved to be a step in the right direction. Getting Luscian on the fist today didn't take nearly as much work. Only 2 tries helping him to the fist and he stayed there with no bates. Luscian chittered at me most of the time with wings opened. I held him on the fist for half an hour before putting him on the perch. 2 hours later and I've only had to put him back once. Seems he still doesn't want to hop up to the perch on his own.

After today I have the next two days off and I plan on lots of socialization. I am also hoping to get him to take food from the fist along with hoping back to the perch if he bates off.

Luscian ended todays session, stepping to the glove from the floor and sat on the perch with minimal bates. He seems to be relaxing quite a bit as he puts up a foot on the perch.

No comments:

Post a Comment