Friday, August 28, 2009

Lucsian : 640 Grams


8/28/09 : 640 Grams

Activity :
6:13 PM 640 Grams

After luscians meal yesterday he really is in no hunger today to do what we need to progress. I gave him one chance to hop to the fist and he wouldn't do it. So we won't eat today.

Shortly after I pulled him from the Giant Hood and struck his hood he casted a nice little bit. Now that he has gotten that out of the way we will be going full steam into training and if I have to have tough love then that's what we will do. No eating till he hops to the fist.

While he was bathing this afternoon I wrapped my spiked bow with some new sisal rope. What a pain in the butt that was. I'll be pulling a few splinters for a couple days I'm sure. Luscian seems to like it though so I'm glad I used it and may just rewrap my indoor bow the same way.





No comments:

Post a Comment