Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lucsian : 607 Grams

8/30/09 : 607 Grams

Activity :
7:29 AM 623 Grams
3:50 PM 607 Grams

Fed 44 Grams up to 651grams
Washed Jack Rabbit.


This little harris took as long as a good redtail would to jump to the fist. I would expect that. What I didn't expect was for this little guy to go from 2 feet to almost 15 feet within two days with instant Flash Gordon responce by the second day of jumping to the fist. He was very interested and quickly figured out my requirement that he jump back to his perch before I got more food out. The food for today was washed jack rabbit. I just about washed the color out of the meat.

We also spent a few hours outside today. He was a little fidgity for a bit but settled down nicely. He really enjoys being in the sun and bates less outside when he is in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment