Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lucsian : 620 Grams

8/25/09 : 620 Grams

Activity :
8:45 AM 620 Grams

Inside luscian is doing great. He can be on the perch or the fist and do just fine. Not much seems to bother him while in the house. Yesterday we did minimal time outside, early in the day he was still paying more attention to me. Today he was more unsure outside. At first the sight of a car driving by was enough to evoke a bate. All his bates now are recovered without aid. It didn't take long before he settled down a bit while I read my emails at the parkbench in the back yard. I love my iPhone cause I can take a photo and have it put up on my blog in seconds. See the photo below. Anyhow he is calming down outside.

Today I plan on trying again to see if I can get him to eat from the fist. This time he will have to be on the fist.

4:15 PM. 616grams

Fed up to 639grams. Fed 23 grams

Feeding time was much better today. I fed at 5 PM. Luscian instantly took food while standing on the fist today. We did 5 small bean size pieces that way. Then I put him to the perch and got some pretty creative stretches to get the rest. A couple times it looked like he was wanting to jump but no, not today.






No comments:

Post a Comment