Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lucsian : 620 Grams


8/26/09 : 620 Grams

Activity :
2:28 PM 620 Grams

Fed 5 grams up to 625 grams

This birds number must be 3. It seems that anything we do takes 3 days to either figure out or to get comfortable with. The subject I am reffering to today is outdoor manning. 2 days ago he would bate constantly outside, making us only stay out for a bit. It seems cars driving by my house got his goat. Yesterday he tollerated being outside but still acted afraid and bated now and then. Today he seems to not really care and settled down nicely. We even took our picture with the boys. My son Charles, Luscian and myself. Thank you to my wife Bonnie for shooting it for us.

Luscian is really settled well I believe. He is sitting on the perch with one foot tucked up. My son who is 3 was jumping on my bed and flew off smacking his face into the dresser. Loud crying for a minute and yes Charles is ok. Luscian never as much as dropped his tucked foot! Someone must be feeling ok.

Our feeding session today may just hopefully be playing games of 3. The past 2 days I have been trying to get this little Harris to hop to the glove. He looked mighty interested today but just wouldn't do it. The start of the session he got 2 pieces of meet on the fist before he was placed to a perch. He would not jump and I did not allow a stretch take so at 5 grams of dinner tonight maybe he will be more serious tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment