Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lucsian : 643 Grams


8/22/09 : 643 Grams

Activity :
8:55 AM 643 Grams

This morning I pulled Luscian from the Giant Hood from his slumber. His hood that he wore for the night is a perfect fit. I got it from Larry Ray. Luscian spent a good hour on the perch with the hood on inside. I'm hoping that the sounds will ease him into manning. Not sure how much I'll do that though. When I took the hood off of him he reminded me that he is CB and doesn't want to play yet. Put him on the perch only for him to bate off. I'm going to go with the leave him on the perch to get used to his surroundings. Let him relax a bit before I get too involved with him. I don't want to rush things. It really is fun to see him preen.

12:15pm 665grams Fed 25 grams

I did manage to get Luscian to stand on the fist for a good half hour with only one bate that he recovered all on his own. I was pretty happy for that but the best part was when I went to hood him up, he let me put it on with him standing. No Dodging, Ducking or Bating, Sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment