Wednesday, November 11, 2009

595 Grams


Photo of Luscian with his Mouse.
*
I am working on bringing Luscian down for reasons that I want him to have a little more sence of urgency. He is catching but a good portion of the time he is pretty lax and picky on how fast he will get out on a chase.
*
Today I had to go to Denver to pick up Luscians little brother at the airport. I got into town a good 6 hours early and made a call to Becky to see if I could come and Visit. Ended up that they where going hunting. That sounded fun so I offered to go along and beat the bush for them. Richard and Becky thought that it would be a good idea to fly her new HH Tonic in a cast with Luscian. We went out and first birds to be flown where the HH's. The two did pretty well only crabbing twice and neither being anything major. They are both young and not sure what they are suposed to be doing so I have no ill will towards that. There where no Bunnies flushed but the flights together where pretty nice. Tonic is Glued to Becky and that is nice to see. He just needs more bunnies put under him and he will be a real good bird to fly. At one point while Luscian was on a tall dirt mound and Richard was at the base hitting weeds, Luscian saw a mouse and had to take advantage of that. I told my sponsor and he sent me a cool quote.
*
"It is better to catch a mouse when there are no bunnies than to be out and catch nothing at all" - Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment