Friday, November 20, 2009

555 Grams



I freaked out today when I weighed Luscian. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the scale. I rushed out to go out hunting. I did manage to get Noah to come out hunting with me today. He was a great help today. Luscian flew like a complete champion today and very deliberate and forcefull. He pulled fur on 2 cotton tail and caught another. The rabbit that he caught was stopped in a willow grove and took a few minutes to find where he was. When we did find him he had the rabbit killed and started to eat the chest. I traded him off and took off for more hunting. At the end of the hunt I let him have his rabbit back to eat off of for a minute before I pulled a front leg to let him finish. Maybe I need to have him lower like this to get some real action. I figure the 575 to 565 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment