Sunday, October 11, 2009

597 Grams

The weather has been terrible the past few days with freezing rain leaving ice all over everything and snowing this morning. After I got out of work I met up with a friend who was down in Pueblo Hunting with his Red Tail. He caught a Jack and a cotton tail and gave me the Jack. Thanks Dan.

So after I butchered the Jack I set aside 30 grams of jack cut up in tiny half bean sizes. My ceiling is only 8 foot in the house so the jump ups weren't that high but they where many and they managed to work Luscian enough to get him to quiet down. We ha vent been able to hunt in 3 days and he is getting noisier and noisier. Tomorrow morning we will get out for sure after the sun comes up. It is supposed to be sunny most of the day and I am hoping for a little warmer day and more rabbits for Luscian to chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment